The “Terms of Service” govern the use of applications, features, content and API’s (Application Programming Interfaces) provided to the users. This agreement was updated last on 29 th June 2022.
It’s significant that you read the full policy to know what data we hold, how we might utilize it, and what your privileges are – yet on the off chance that you don’t have the opportunity to peruse it all presently, here’s a speedy outline:
- For a superior encounter, while utilizing our Service, we might expect you to give us certain by and by recognizable data, including however not restricted to Name, Email address, Contact information, etc. The data that we solicit will be held by us and utilized as portrayed in this protection strategy.
- We gather data about each and every individual who accesses the SMART SCHOOL PLUS. This could be Faculty, Students, Employees, Parents and individuals who partake in our events, trustees or venture candidates for financing organizations.
- We just gather the data that we need and that you agree
- We give a valiant effort to keep individual data secure whenever we get individual information on the web.
- We never sell your information and we won’t ever impart it to one more organization for their own motivations
- We just offer information where it is legally necessary or with selected service providers who complete work for us. We perceive the significance of guaranteeing that all our Stagiaire (Special Interns) treat your information as cautiously as we would, use it just as taught, and permit us to make sure that they do this.
- The third-party applications might gather data used to identify you.
Data Protection Policy
What data do we collect about you and where do we collect from?
We gather individual information about you when you:
– request data, attend an event
– use our site utilizing Cookies
The personal data collected may include:
– Your billing / postal address
– Your telephone number(s)
– Your email address
– Your photo
– Records of your correspondence with us
Why we process your data
In-order to facilitate our services and correspondence purposes we need to gather your own information. We guarantee that the data we gather and use is fitting for this reason. We are an organization which esteems its clients’ information security and protection privileges and we have no interest in gathering any information beyond what we need to make our service(s) work for you.
We generally process your personal information for specific purposes with the nature of the information gathered relying upon your collaboration with us. We are focused on transparency in this regard
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, might be moved to — and kept up with on — PCs situated outside of your state, area, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the information security laws might vary than those from your jurisdiction.
In case you are situated outside India and decide to give data to us, kindly note that we move the information, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Security of Data
The security of your information is important to us, yet recollect that no strategy for transmission over the Internet, or technique for electronic capacity is 100% secure. While we strive to utilize commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we can’t ensure its absolute security.
Service Security Policy – Service Level Agreement (SLA)
The data that SMART SCHOOL PLUS collects from the clients is stored in the cloud server and is protected by the cloud service provider through a Service Level Agreement (SLA). The current service provider is Silicon House, India. If and when SMART SCHOOL PLUS changes or adds cloud service providers, SMART SCHOOL PLUS will update you of the change or addition and the respective Service Level Agreement signed.
SMART SCHOOL PLUS Data Security Policy is followed through SLA (Service Level Agreement) signed with Silicon House, the cloud service provider.
Please refer: Silicon House Cloud Service Level Agreements that covers:
- DATA SECURITY
- CONTENT DATA
Third Party Software Utilization and Security Policy
Connection to security strategy of Third-Party Applications utilized by SMART SCHOOL PLUS.
Links to Other Sites